Armanius
(veteran)
02/18/14 10:20 PM
Re: Samsung Note 10.1 2014

Thanks!

Time for two more question?

I just read a review on the Best Buy website in reference to the Note 12.2 that Android 4.4.2. Reviewer says he was unable to transfer apps and data from apps to the micro-SD card.

Is that a potential problem on the Note 10.1 2014 if a user updates Android to its latest edition? Assuming a user can update the system.

I've been an iPad user since the original iPad. Apple seems to update its iOS frequently, and makes the updates available on its old iPads. It seems to me that Android tablets don't get the same type of support with updates of the system. Instead, each time a new version of Android is released, the newest Android operating systems seems to be only available on the latest tablets. For example, I haven't read anywhere about Note 8 owners updating from 4.2 to 4.3.

Should I be concerned (as a wanna-be Note 10.1 or 12.2 owner) that Android tablets don't receive the same updates like iPads do?

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage