Dan_42
(veteran)
06/13/05 08:24 AM
T3 alarm has gotten unreliable

Hey all,

Since I got my Palm T3 around 8 months ago, I've been using it (among other things) as an alarm clock, which it did very well. I could leave my palm (powered off) by the side of my bed and could be sure that it would automatically power-on whenever the alarm came up (I generally used the alarm with the included "world clock" program).

However, in the past 2 weeks or so, the alarm does not co-operate anymore. What generally happens is that I wake up, unsure of the time, then reach over for my Palm, hit the power button, and then the alarm sounds (telling me that I should have been up around an hour ago).

Is this a common problem? Is there something I can toggle to make sure it works as before?

If I do test runs for times 5 to 15 minutes ahead, it seems to behave; but overnight it hasn't co-operated.

Could this have anything to do with the vibration setting of the Palm? (I rarely have it on, but I started trying that function out fairly recently)...

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage