larryINmich
(member)
08/22/05 07:09 AM
Re: New Toshiba 14" Tab PC in use

Still pleased with the machine. Have enjoyed the tablet feature working with photoshop and other drawing related items. Machine speed adequate. The tiny ikons at bottom of screen are TERRIBLE. Cant hardly see or read em. Too many. Also all the plugs, holes, buttons, whatever around the periphery of the machine edge are INVISIBLE, all black. Ever try to adjust a black mini mini volume thingy? Or find the USB vs other items?
Gives new meaning to the phrase Black Hole. How bout printing in legible text on the machine keyboard face periphery what is where? I may have to do this MYSELF!!!!!
The speech and Speech To Text works OK tho havent used same much, I look at this overall product as a steppingstone into the next generation of PC's.....

Oh yes, the screen is still hard to get used to. The antiglare surface (or surface to get tablet function, dont know which or what) is simply, OK. My Samsung SyncMaster 151 makes the Tosh look sick!!!! Yeah I have adjusted same...

Cheers

L

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage