ronpowell
(member)
03/20/08 03:57 PM
Re: WinMo6 comm manager issue

>sounds like a hard reset followed by installing 3rd party apps....

Well, it actually took 2 hard resets to get it done. The first cleared the Comm Manager problem. The second was quite strange.

After the first reset when making the initial sync with the PC, the device was named something like, "WM_adminstra_1" in Activsync. I did not name it this nor could I find any reference to this name. I also could not sync with the PC, copy/delete files, etc. on the device.

It's as if it was logged on as administrator and I was a separate user without rights.

Anyway, all is well now.

Thanks,

Ron P.



Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage

Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5