Neublet
(junior member)
01/06/13 05:46 PM
Ultrabook Confusion

First let me start by saying if Youtube doesn't have a video of a product I am looking for created by Mobiletechreview...I am lost (not really but your reviews are far and away the best).

On to my request. I had been considering getting a Windows 8 Tablet, but I really like the Asus Transformer line. I found with my Transformer TF300 (and TF101) that I rarely took it out of the dock. This got me thinking that I should just get a convertible.

Anyways, I haven't been able to find a convertible or even an ultrabook with exactly what I am looking for so I was hoping someone here could help.

I want something with at least a 13" screen (prefer 14 or 15). I want a touch screen, dedicated graphics, and i5+ on it. Now it doesn't have to be a convertible like that Yoga or something like that. I'd like something that can have just the screen so I can use it as a tablet..but it's not a deal breaker.

I would like to be able to play League of Legends on it (will probably hook it to an monitor). My price range is under $900. I was looking at the Acer M5 (not the timeline U) I liked everything, except it doesn't have dedicated graphics, the timeline U does have dedicated graphics...but no touchscreen.

I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks for all of your help!

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage