Alexandra86
(junior member)
08/01/13 02:45 PM
Re: What tablet should I buy? (Limited budget)

Hello, EarlSmithie. I found a nice, solid tablet in the "Hisense Sero 7 PRO" available at WalMart for $149. It is a 7 inch form factor with a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor running Jellybean 4.2 at 1.3Ghz. It has a 1280 X 800 HD display, 8 gigs of storage memory and 1 gig of ram with a microSD slot capable of adding a 32 gig card, plus both front and rear facing cameras. Front camera is 2 megapixels, the rear is 5 megapixels with flash. It includes a mini HDMI port and Bluetooth connectivity for extremal mice, keyboards and speakers. The micro USB charging port supports USB data transfer from both a PC and OTG. The device also allows for tap syncing with other devices. It may not be the fastest kid on the block but is a very worthy and well built budget tablet which will probably fill your needs quite well. You can search it on the web for more specs and Youtube has a few reviews, though not the in-depth review I hope MobileTechReview will give it in the near future. :-) There is also a plain Sero 7 LT available for around a hundred bucks, but since I don't own it, I can't speak to its quality, however word is it's a dog compared to the PRO version. Regards, Lexi.

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage