Here is Motorola's announcement today on the My Q Paks bundles. Each Pak includes 5 applications. Here is more:
"Leveraging relationships with software developers through its MOTODEV Developer network, Motorola today introduced My Q Paks -- complimentary third-party application bundles, which are available for one year from the date of download, and are designed to create a more personalized experience for users of the newly-released MOTO Q 9h global smart device. My Q Paks are exclusively available to AT&T wireless customers and may be redeemed via download by April 30, 2008, up to 90 days after purchase of a MOTO Q global.
By offering the My Q Paks bundles, Motorola will demonstrate how easy it is for consumers to enhance their wireless experience with the addition of advanced applications that match their personality and lifestyle. Three My Q Paks bundles are currently available, each containing five applications from companies including Capcom, Mobifusion, Gameloft, Astraware and others, and each helping to meet the needs of the on-the-go ?Road Warrior,? always busy ?Household CEO? or entertainment-focused ?Fun Seeker.?
The My Q Paks bundles can be downloaded directly over the air to the user?s MOTO Q global smart device through a quick, three-step process, which can be found at http://www.motorola.com/us/myqpaks:
My Q Paks Application Bundles:
* WorldMate (MobiMate) ? Stay on track with access to flight status, weather forecasts, currency and measurement converters and more.
* Quotestream (Quotemedia) ? Take the stock market with you! Complete wireless stock portfolio management and market data with upgrade to real-time packages, charting, news and company research information.
* ZAGAT TO GO (Handmark) ? Browse ratings and rankings for over 24,000 restaurants and nightspots in more than 70 cities to select the best option for a quick bite on-the-go, power lunch or after hours cocktail.
* SplashID (SplashData) ? Organize and help protect confidential information including user names, passwords, credit card data, registrations, prescriptions and more. Synchronize data between your handheld or phone and your desktop PC1.
* 3D Pool (Gameloft) ? Release tension as you face opponents in four different American pool bars. Game features hyper-realistic graphics in a 3D universe.
* Better Homes & Gardens Recipes On-the-Go (Mobifusion) ? Enhance your family?s diet with nutritious, easy and mouth-watering meal plans from America?s leading source.
* ? SplashID (SplashData) ? Organize and help protect confidential information including user names, passwords, credit card data, registrations, prescriptions and more. Synchronize data between your handheld or phone and your desktop PC.
* Sudoku (Astraware) ? Take a break and enjoy an almost unlimited supply of Sudoku.
* Personality Kit (Ascender Corp.) ? Make a statement and create a ?personality? for your smart device. Select from a variety of attention-getting personalities, each including a ringtone, wallpaper background and color theme.
* ZAGAT TO GO (Handmark) ? Browse ratings and rankings for over 24,000 restaurants and nightspots in more than 70 cities to select the best option for a quick bite on-the-go, family-friendly dining or an after the kids are asleep cocktail.
* Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (Capcom) ? Put your general knowledge to the test with a series of 15 progressively more difficult questions. Sound effects from the popular television show are incorporated into the game.
* Bejeweled (Astraware) ? This award-winning handheld version of the online and PC classic offers three different play modes.
* 3D Pool (Gameloft) ? Face opponents in four different American pool bars. Game features hyper-realistic graphics in a 3D universe.
* Sudoku (Astraware) ? Challenge yourself with an almost unlimited supply of Sudoku.
* MyStrands (MyStrands) ? Bring together on-the-go discovery and enjoyment of music with the power of social networks."
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5