Pangea Software announced today that its puzzle game Enigmo, along with racing title Cro-Mag Rally are now available for the Apple iPhone 3G and iPod touch. Here is more info on the games:
"The iPhone platform is truly ground-breaking," stated Brian Greenstone, president of Pangea Software. "The touch screen and accelerometer bring unique elements to the gameplay making all of our games incredibly fun and addictive."
Enigmo challenges players to drag slides and bumpers around in order to divert the flow of falling water droplets so they can reach their containers.
- Full interaction using the iPhone 3G touch screen
- 50 challenging levels
- Move and rotate the various puzzle pieces to solve incredible 3D puzzles
Cro-Mag Rally, a 3D caveman racing game, sends players on a wild ride challenging them to drive primitive cars with primitive weaponry. Players can explore the Stone, Bronze, and Iron Ages throughout the game?s various levels.
Cro-Mag Rally Features:
- Race with primitive vehicles such as the Geode Cruiser, Bone Buggy, Logmobile, Trojan Horse, and many others - 11 different vehicles in all.
- 9 different tracks to race including the Jungle, Glaciers, Viking Village, Atlantis, etc.
- Use an arsenal of primitive weaponry ranging from Bone Bombs to Chinese Bottle Rockets and Heat Seeking Homing Pigeons.
- Intuitive driving physics allowing players to steer with the iPhone 3G itself
For more information about Pangea Software or its products please visit: www.pangeasoft.net
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Toshiba Portege G810 Windows Mobile Pro Phone
E-TEN Glofiish X650
Nokia XpressMusic 5310 for T-Mobile
HTC Touch Dual
HTC Touch Diamond
Samsung Instinct for Sprint
Sony Ericsson Z750a
BlackBerry Curve 8330 for Verizon and Sprint
Samsung Access with Digital Mobile TV
HTC Advantage X7510
LG Vu Mobile Digial TV Phone
Nokia E51 Smartphone
Nokia N95-4 with 5 Megapixel Camera
Verizon XV6900 Windows Mobile PDA Phone
Sanyo Katana LX for Sprint
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5