You knew it was only a matter of time before someone came up with this...
Fizz Software today released an application that gives you over 500 cocktail recipes. Using just 14 key ingredients that are readily available you can make over 500 cocktails.
No fancy-schmancy ingredients you don't have. Just great cocktails that are easy to find, simple to mix and great to drink. This iPhone/iPod touch application is available on the iTunes and sells for $2.99. Here is more info on this application:
The latest title from Glenfiddich Award Winning writer Simon Difford is now available as both a book and a fully featured iPhone application.
Within the application there is a step-by-step guide to making drinks at home, with tried and tested tips to make things even easier. Award-winning drinks writer Simon Difford includes his personal ratings and comments on each of the 500 drinks plus you can mark your favorites or simply choose to make drinks using spirits you already own. No need for hundreds of bottles here.
* 500+ Easy to follow cocktail recipes
* ALL recipes can be made using 14 key ingredients.
* ALL recipes accompanied by a full colour professional photograph.
* Mark what bottles you actually have at home in the 'Cocktail Cabinet' and see what cocktails you can make using them.
* All cocktails contain a comment and rating from top British drinks aficionado Simon Difford.
* Add your own cocktail rating.
* Add your own cocktail notes.
* Create your favorite cocktail list.
* SHAKE the iPhone or iPodTouch for a random cocktail.
* Search for cocktails by name, rating or ingredients.
* Pin a cocktail to disable the help and stop the iPhone/iPodTouch from going to sleep.
* In application help, with essential Fridge/Larder buying screens (lemons, limes etc.)
* View all screens in Landscape or Portrait mode.
* Email recipes to your friends.
* Operate without an Internet connection.
You can find Cocktails Made Easy on the iTunes Store
To read our latest iPhone 3G articles please visit:
iPhone 3G In-depth Review
iPhone 3G First Look
iPhone 2.0: Untold Story
Cruising the Apple Apple Store
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5