Tong Zhang
(Senior Editor)
01/21/09 07:18 PM
iharmonix Introduces Pro Series of Stereo Earphones for iPhone and iPod

One of the popular trends we see from 2009 product announcements is that companies are making products at more affordable prices. iharmonix has released a new Pro series high-fidelity stereo earphones for the iPhone and iPod. These earphones are cheaper than the Platinum Sereis but offers good features including a sleek, comfortable and dynamic sound. The Pro i-Series is designed to work with the iPhone, BlackBerry devices and other smartphones with 3.5mm audio jack. And the Pro ev-Series works with iPod and other MP3 players. Here is more info on these iharmonix earphones:

iharmonix Pro i-Series Earphone

The Pro i-Series, for any mobile music device equipped with a 3.5mm jack including iPhone, iPhone 3G and BlackBerry smartphones, has an in-line microphone for voice calls and features a multi-function button to send and end phone calls, as well as pause music. Ideal for on-the-go use, these high-fidelity stereo earphones offer 11mm drivers and neodymium magnets for dynamic sound and bass.
Features:

* Inline microphone for hands-free calling
* Goldplated 3.5mm audio / voice DC jack
* High performance sound
* Ergonomic noise isolation
* Memory foam eartips for a custom fit
* 11mm driver unit
* Deluxe stylish design

The iharmonix Pro ev-Series

The Pro ev-Series was created for iPod and MP3 users and includes an in-line volume control. The Pro Series provides listeners ergonomic noise isolation through memory foam ear tips. The headsets also include high-quality 11mm dynamic speakers and gold-plated dc jacks for enhanced sound performance.
Features:

* Volume control
* High performance sound
* Ergonomic noise isolation
* Memory foam eartips for a custom fit
* Gold plated 3.5mm DC jack
* 11mm driver unit
* Deluxe stylish design

The earphones are available immediately online at www.iharmonix.com and have the following MSRPs:

* Pro i-Series: $39.95
* Pro ev-Series: $34.95

For further information visit www.iharmonix.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Read our iPod and iPhone product reviews:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod.htm

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage