Graffiti has released its arcade flight simulation game Air Conflicts: Aces of World War II for the PSP (PlayStationPortable) system to retail stores nationwide. Here is more info on this new PSP game:
Air Conflicts is an arcade flight simulator game set in World War II featuring the aircraft of this period and historically inspired missions. The emphasis is on intense dogfights, daring bombing raids and exciting aerial missions.
As a pilot in World War II, players experience action-packed missions that progress on a historically based timeline, and features genuine medals and ranks. Choose to fly one of 17 authentic planes for the US Air Force, Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force. In the gallery, players can also view rotating 3D models of every plane in the game and get specific information and stats about the real-world aircraft.
* 13 non-linear campaigns with more than 240 action-packed missions (patrols, manoeuvres, strategic bombing, air support, air superiority, interdiction, paratroops and supply deployment, prevent bombing missions).
* Authentic historical timeline and missions with focus on the gameplay.
* Easy control over aircraft and fun air battles.
* Fly for the US Air Force, Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force.
* Fly with 17 authentic planes (Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, Bf-109, Gloster Meteor, Gotha 229, DB3, IL2, Lavochkin 5, Bisnovat 5, P-38, P-51, P-47 Thunderbolt, and B-17 Flying Fortress).
* Advanced ranking system, with authentic medals and ranks.
* Play multiplayer with up to 8 players.
Developed by Cowboy Rodeo, Air Conflicts: Aces of World War II is rated T and retails for $29.99. For more information about Signature Devices, Graffiti Entertainment and their products, please visit www.graffitientertainment.com
Read our PSP game reviews:
Read our latest Nintendo DS game reviews:
Read our latest Windows Mobile game reviews:
Read our latest Palm game reviews:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5