Go into the jungle or get into a street brawl with Chuck Norris in the new iPhone game from Gameloft, Chuck Norris Bring on the Pain.
Step into the boots of America's toughest man in the first Chuck Norris game available for your iPhone and iPod touch. A brilliantly outlandish scenario sets you, Chuck Norris, in the Cambodian jungle to release prisoners of war held hostage by a rogue army of Communist soldiers. Inspired by old-school arcade games, Chuck Norris features the enjoyable and simple ingredients of a traditional beat'em up spiced up with crazy combos, exciting mini-games and totally destructible environments. The crowning touch is the ability to use your iPhone to take a picture of anyone you like (or dislike) and beat them up in the game! This is a Chuck-Norris-approved stress relief method!
* A combat system blending the tried and true mechanics of beat?em up classics with new, fun combos, over-the-top animations and totally destructible environments.
* A humorous plot and crazy dialogue inspired by Chuck Norris? filmography and famous ?Chuck Norris Facts?.
* 13 levels in 3 different environments (Asian jungle, Texan ranch and New York streets).
* Embody two different Chucks (Army or Texan). Combos and weapons vary depending on the Chuck character you are playing.
* A myriad of weapons from fists, kicks and karate moves to shotguns and Uzis!
* Fun mini-games showcasing the iPhone?s accelerometer and touch controls, bringing variety to the beat?em up gameplay with driving, shooting, saloon challenges, and more.
* Take a picture of your friends or enemies (using your iPhone) and put them in the game!
The game is available now on the iTunes App Store for $0.99.
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Madden NFL 10
I SPY Spooky Mansion
MTR iPhone Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5