Pelican introduced the strongest iPhone case on the market - the i1015 hard case. Designed for the iPhone and iPod touch, but also compatible with other smart phones, the i1015 Case is crushproof, dust proof and water resistant - perfect for rugged sports and outdoor use. More info:
The i1015 case features a clear lid that allows the user to watch videos or check their playlist and an external headphone to listen to the player while the case is closed, ensuring the device within the i1015 is protected. The i1015 case includes a built-in cable manager for users? earphones.
What makes Pelican?s i1015 case so tough? The i1015 features shock-absorbing strips in the lid and a custom rubber liner that work together to secure and protect the electronic devices from impact and scratches. The interior liner also doubles as a weather resistant seal. The i1015?s high-impact, heat and chemically-resistant polymer shell will stand up to some of the harshest conditions known to man and an easy-open polymer latch and stainless steel hinge ensure the case will stay closed when dropped. The i1015 case even features two loops at either end of the case for easy tie off and an active sport carabiner to secure the i1015 to user?s backpack or belt loop.
* GREAT FOR RUGGED SPORTS - NOT FOR SWIMMING OR SUBMERGING
* Designed for iPhone & iPod touch
* Fits several Smart Phones including Blackberry: Curve/Storm/Pearl, T-Mobile G1 Nokia: 5800/E63/E71/E71/E75/N79/N78
* External headphone jack lets you listen to your player while case is closed
* Built-in cable manager holds earphones and cables
* Active sport carabiner secures i1015 to backpack or belt loop
* Easy open latch
* Custom rubber liner doubles as o-ring seal
* Stainless steel hardware
* Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
* Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
5.14" x 2.64" x 1.37" (13.1 x 6.7 x 3.5 cm)
Safe from drops, moisture and dust, the i1015 Case retails for $36.95 and is available at retailers nationwide including Best Buy, Bass Pro Shops, Fry?s Electronics and Gander Mountain. For more info about the Pelican i1015 case visit http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=i1015
Read our iPod and iPhone product reviews:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5