perlanchor
(junior member)
03/20/10 11:58 AM
Re: Video Review: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with US 3G and Android

What a beautiful,gorgeous phone! Xperia here i come babe!

i have been using SE P910 since early 2005 up until now! I haven't had a need to even replace the battery yet (i recharge every two days). I have been wanting to get a new phone but the latest iphones,nexus1,htc etc are not proven yet. My SE P910 once fell into slush icy puddle. I opened it up, removed battery, circuits and dried it. It worked immediately. Now that's reliable! My friend spilled a drink onto his iphone by mistake while we were dining and that was the end of it. He couldn't even open it.

I was waiting for these phones to catch up to my P910 features. my old P910 has GPS (external module),subway routes of all major cities in the world, office docs, pdf reader, 3D-games, music, video,spy apps,email and well gprs. I feel X10 is worth a transition cuz the only thing i am really upgrading to is 3G. However, the 1.6v software is something i am not sure of. Anyway I will wait for black friday to buy it, hopefully the unlocked version will be cheap and SE will have sorted out their software upgrade issues. Good video review Lisa!

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage