TAITO Corp will soon release a new iPhone and iPod touch game, Mikado Defenders. It's an original tower defense game with a samurai twist and artwork influenced by classical Japanese painting. Here are some screens and more info about this upcoming iPhone game:
In Mikado Defenders, players deploy samurai foot soldiers, archers, and other units, desperately attempting to defend their fortress from an all-out demonic attack. It?s tower defense, with a uniquely Japanese twist!
Set in the Sengoku Era?a time when Japan was torn asunder by civil war? Mikado Defenders features historical locations such as Edo and Osaka, renowned samurai commanders including Uesugi Kenshin and the ?One-Eyed Dragon? Masamune, powerful Guardian Spirit allies, giant demonic enemies, an in-depth castle improvement system and more!
- Castle Improvement ? Build your base up from a humble campsite to an impregnable fortress, complete with barricades and turrets! Investing in your castle is vital if you?re to have any hope fending off the Skull Wheel and other massive demons!
- Guardian Spirits ? Hold off the attacking demons for long enough and your castle will attract the aid of mystical allies. A single attack from one of these Guardian Spirits boasts the power to turn the tide of battle! Guardian Spirits also improve with your fortress; the stouter your defenses, the more powerful your ally!
- Samurai Commanders ? Reinforcing your castle and successfully destroying a ?boss? giant demon has the chance of drawing a new samurai commander to your side! Recruit Oda Nobunaga, Sanada Yukimura, Date Masamune, and more! Each commander has their own special characteristics, and these abilities will prove vital in staging a successful defense!
- Simple yet strategic game play!
- Intuitive goals: place your troops on the map, fend off attacking demons, and guard your castle!
- Easy controls: deploy samurai, select commanders, and unleash powerful guardian spirit attacks through intuitive taps and flicks!
- Play on your terms: you can suspend games mid-level, and come back to them later, picking up right where you left off!
- Selectable music: enjoy the provided ZUNTATA soundtrack or listen your own tunes via iPod Library Support!
Read our latest iPhone Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5