How would you like to play tennis as monkeys? Now there is a game for that. Monkey Tennis is a gesture controlled Tennis game played entirely using monkeys. It's one of the most realistic tennis experience for iPhone and iPod Touch, well as realistic as monkeys playing tennis can get! Here is more info:
Monkey Tennis is rendered in 3D, and uses an advanced 3D physics engine, so it is also a very realistic tennis experience - despite the fact that you might be playing against a Chimpanzee.
You can swerve the ball, play lobs, drop shots, volleys, accurately aim your shots and vary power, all with simple swipe gestures.
All of this can be done on grass, clay and hard courts - which all have their own attributes. There are also over 30 monkeys to play with, each with their own skills levels, style of play.
* Single Match.
* Tournament: group stage followed by knockout.
* League: 10 teams playing twice.
* Challenge: 16 unique challenges, such as beat your best rally, ace a Chimp, win in straight sets and other skills.
* 3D physics and visuals
* Gesture based controls: swipe to run, or play a shot.
* Flick and move in 360 degrees
* Volleys, drop shots, lobs, swerve
* Over 30 unique monkeys.
* 3 different surfaces, each with different characteristics
* Saving for each game mode, so you can have a knockout, league and more all in progress at the same time.
* settings: games per set, sets per match, sound on/off, surface type.
The game is available for $0.99 from the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monkey-tennis/id367039888?mt=8
Read our latest iPhone and iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5