There were some complaints about the car handling in Fast and Furious Adrenaline for the iPhone and iPod touch. There were a lot of complaints, actually. I-Play will release a major update next week to fix this and other problems in the game. Here is the statement from I-Play about this upcoming release:
We have listened to your feedback, update now to experience:
* Improved car handling!
o You found the car too light and drifty:- we have improved the physics model, making it more direct and reactive to your directions!
o You found the collisions between cars to be unrealistic:- we have improved the physics and the collisions system to generate more realistic crashes
* Two new cameras, a bumper camera and a closer main camera.
* You found the game too easy! We have improved the A.I and re-balanced the game to push your driving skills to the limit!
* Polished & Improved H.U.D presentation.
* Updated environments & track design across tracks through L.A. making this the best looking Fast & Furious title to date!
* We have added more control for playing your music library in game!
All this and we have added an epic ending to the story mode:
- Complete the game, then face up to your biggest challenge yet, as Dom Toretto returns to Fast & Furious Adrenaline in the race ?End of the Line?.
- Race through train yards, into storm drains and jump trains as you fight to prove who is king of LA!
Own LA to win two new cars, Dom?s ?Magnum? and the sporty ?Eagle?.
The game sells for $1.99 and you can get it from the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fast-furious-adrenaline/id365304160?mt=8
Here is a trailer:
Read our latest iPhone and iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5