Matmi, the makers of Monster Pinball, have released the monstrously mad Multiball Pinball HD for iPad. Here is more info on this new iPad game:
You have never played a crazier, more goal-filled, action-packed and intense pinball fest ever before in your life! Multiball Pinball HD is insane!
Mango the alien plays host to this new and totally original multiball pinball war! The critically acclaimed makers of Monster Pinball and Ice Road Pinball have pooled the best of everything they know to bring you an experience you won't easily put down. 1 ball is crazy enough... 2 balls is insane... and 3 balls is like doing a bungee jump while clinging onto your iPad to stay alive! Well not quite, but you get the picture.
- Multiball, up to 3 balls at the same time!
- Created specifically for the iPad with beautiful HD graphics
- Portrait and Landscape option
- Amazing graphics and animations at 1024x768
- Unique sound effects in stereo
- Pause and Resume
- Hundreds of varied and unique goals/bonuses
- 60fps giving extra smooth gameplay
- Realistic Physics engine
- Accelerometer tilt function
- 3 levels of difficulty
- 4 flippers
- On-going updates with new functions
Multiball Pinball HD sells for $1.99 on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multiball-pinball-hd/id364901622?mt=8
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5