RIM today announced a new Bluetooth headset, the BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300. The BlackBerry HS-300 headset has voice prompt, automatic volume control and rapid charging functions. Here is more info on this new BlackBerry Bluetooth headset:
The HS-300 features:
- Smart and clean design ? The sleek and stylish HS-300 is small, streamlined and simple to use.
- Rapid charging ? With just 15 minutes of charging, the HS-300 can give up to two hours of talk time.
- Simple pairing ? The HS-300 and BlackBerry smartphones work together seamlessly. The headset also supports other smartphones featuring Bluetooth HFP profiles.
- Voice prompts ? The HS-300 talks to you, chiming in when the battery is getting low, when it?s on mute and more.
- Automatic volume control ? When the noise level around you changes, the headset is designed to automatically increase or decrease the volume to maintain an optimal listening level.
The HS-300 Specs:
* Bluetooth 2.1 for simplified pairing
* Bluetooth HFP and A2DP Bluetooth profile
* Dedicated on/off switch
* 4 hours of talk time with a full charge
* 2 hours of talk time with a 15-minute charge
* Micro-USB standard connection
* BlackBerry Micro-USB Charger included
* Standard in-box items:
* BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300
* 4 ear pieces
* 1 ear hook
* BlackBerry Micro-USB Cable
* BlackBerry Power Plug
* User guide
Availability and Pricing:
The BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300 is available today in North America for $49.99. It will be available for purchase online at http://www.shopblackberry.com/us/hs-300
Check out our latest Bluetooth headset and speaker reviews:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5