Wiley and Anuman Interactive have released a new iPhone app that helps you learn how to cook Asian dishes. Asian Cooking For Dummies offers recipes, methods and even detailed videos on how to cook some popular Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Indian dishes. Here is more info on this new iPhone app:
Enjoy the didactic videos, made by real Cooks from the four corners of Asia (Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Thai). They introduce you over 60 recipes to the subtleties and the moves to make perfect and delicious Asian dishes!
- 60 traditional recipes from 4 Asian countries: China, India, Japan, Thailand.
- 60 videos to realize every recipe step by step with ease!
- A convenient search function with many selection criteria (country / Ingredients / Preparation time ...).
- A handy converter to easily convert all units of measure. For example how many cups of tea to obtain 200 g of sugar.
- A timer to assist you in the baking time.
- A practical shopping list in wich you can add by a simple touch every ingredient of a recipe. Then you can check and delete them while shopping.
- Finally, save your favorite recipes and share them with your friends by email.
Asian Cooking For Dummies sells for $3.99 and is available on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asian‐cooking‐for‐dummies/id395508560?mt=8
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5