PlayScreen has launched a new game BOCCE-BALL for the iPhone. It's a realistic sim game based on Bocce Ball and it's offically approved by the American Bocce League and conforms to the rules of BocceNation.com
Here is more info on this new iPhone game:
With the 'flick' interface you loved in the most popular iPhone games, the fun is maximized with an authentic simulation which allows for responsive and accurate results. Easy to play but hard to master, PlayScreen BOCCE-BALL allows you to use multiple strategies to win the game. Go for accuracy or knock your opponent's balls out of the court, even restart a round by bouncing the little white ball out of the court. The choice is yours.
Looking for a change of scenery? Take your game around the world to six different locations including; The Beach, Central Park, Stonehenge, the White House, and even the Pyramids of Egypt.
Some highlights of the game include:
- 'Flick' interface, like many of the popular titles out there including, "Paper Toss."
- Single or Party Play.
- GameCenter to track high scores and invite friends.
- Facebook and Twitter connect.
- Six locations from around the world to choose from.
- Saves your games in progress to pick up and resume later.
- Approved by the American Bocce League.
- Can play your own music while using the app.
Bocce Ball is free to download from the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bocce-ball/id414782227?mt=8#
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5