It's official! Verizon Wireless and HTC today announced that the ThunderBolt by HTC, exclusively from Verizon Wireless, is available on March 17 in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com for $249.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. The Thunderbolt by HTC is the first LTE 4G phone on Verizon and it will feature 4G LTE optimized apps such as EA's Rock Band, Gameloft's Let's Golf, Tunewiki and Bitbop. Here is more info:
Powered by Android 2.2, the ThunderBolt by HTC is the first smartphone to take advantage of Verizon Wireless? 4G LTE network. The ThunderBolt by HTC features the latest version of the HTC Sense experience, which offers enhancements including new personalization options, a consolidated e-mail inbox, and unique camera effects and filters. The ThunderBolt by HTC is equipped with support for Google Mobile Services, including Gmail, YouTube and Android Market with thousands of free apps.
- 4G LTE ? customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage area
- 4.3? WVGA display
- 8-megapixel rear facing camera and HD (720p) video recording
- 1.3-megapixel front facing camera with video chatting capabilities
- Newest generation of the 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- Mobile Hotspot capability ? share 4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- 8 GB of onboard memory and a pre-installed 32 GB microSD card (Actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Built-in kickstand for easy media viewing
- Dolby surround sound
With the ThunderBolt by HTC, customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan and a 4G LTE data package. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access and an unlimited 4G LTE data plan is $29.99 monthly access.
Mobile Hotspot allows users to connect up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the nation?s fastest wireless network via an application available on the ThunderBolt by HTC. Mobile Hotspot will be included through May 15 for no additional charge. After May 15, customers may choose to activate Mobile Hotspot for $20 for 2 GB of data per month. Customers can track their data usage by downloading the My Verizon app available in Android Market or by logging on to their My Verizon accounts online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon.
For more information about the ThunderBolt by HTC please visit www.verizonwireless.com/thunderbolt
Check out our latest phone reviews please visit:
Motorola Atrix 4G In-depth Vide Review
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Inspire 4G
Verizon iPhone 4
Motorola CLIQ 2 Video Review
HTC EVO Shift 4G
Google Nexus S by Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Surround Windows Phone 7
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5