Washington based Urban Anomaly today releases Invoice Studio, an iPad and iPhone app for creating, managing and transmitting invoices in PDF format. Businesses, independent contractors and anyone waiting to get paid can close the loop on financial transactions by sending stylish, professional invoices directly from their iOS device. This flexible, robust data-centric tool features Dropbox support, customizable logos, signatures, header and footer, automatic reference numbers and much more. Here is more info:
Invoice Studio was developed for small businesses, non-profits and innovative people that want to create, manage, and send stylish, professional invoices and other documents from their iPads and iPhones without the assistance of administrative or accounting staff. Businesses, independent contractors and anyone waiting to get paid can close the loop on financial transactions by sending stylish, professional invoices directly from their iOS device. After customizing settings to match specific business needs, only a few steps are needed: 1. Select a contact from the device address book, 2. Select the goods and services from the customized product list, 3. Preview the document and 4.Queue the email message and hit "Send."
* Customizable logos, signatures, header and footer.
* Print preview, wireless printing, and PDF email attachments.
* Options and settings to match specific business needs, including foreign languages and currencies.
* Automatic reference numbers.
* Dropbox for data backup and sharing between devices (a Dropbox account is required).
* Tracking system to update status of outstanding items.
* Compatible with iPad and iPhone
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Invoice Studio sells for $4.99 on iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id453118182
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5