Inkstone Software today announces MegaReader 2.5 for iOS, an update to their best-selling, universal, ebook reader, optimized for display of text and graphics on all iDevices. The app provides easy access to more than two million free, online books and allows customization of nearly every display and operational parameter, including page layout, typeface, type size, colors, margins, leading, page turns, etc. And this update adds support for bi-directional iTunes File Sharing, enabling the maintenance of large, computer based libraries, as well as the capability of storing more than 2,500 books on the iDevice inside the app's built-in Library. Here is more info on this iOS app:
MegaReader for its high level of customization and access to Calibre and free online book catalogs, such as: Feedbooks, Gutenberg, Baen, and the Internet Archive. With the current upgrade, MegaReader allows readers to easily transfer files in to and out of MegaReader using iTunes on their PC or Mac.
* Change the look of your ebook with thousands of color choices for both pages and text, plus 19 predefined color schemes
* Control margins, columns (on iPad), hundreds of fonts and font sizes, line spacing, portrait or landscape orientation, and right justify or ragged right
* Search by book or author, browse categories or take advice from others and read recommendations and reviews - you‚ll easily find your next great read and download it in seconds
* Swipe gesture control to quickly change the brightness
* 8 configurable tap-zones on the reading screen, so you can read the way you want to read, controlling page turns, menus, rotation lock, etc.
* Import your personal library of ebooks using the Calibre application to organize, save, and manage all your personal library of ebooks
* Export books to iBooks and Kindle or email them to yourself and your friends
* Includes 26 great books to get you started, including Siddhartha, The Art of War, Tao Te Ching, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of Public Speaking, and Kahil Gibran's The Prophet
* Speed Test lets you see how quickly you‚re reading, timing your reading speed while you read
* MegaReader computes how long it will take you to finish reading a chapter - perfect when you want to know if you‚ve got time for just one more chapter
* Walk n‚ Read Heads-Up Display technology allows you to look through a book while you read a book
* By using the iPhone‚s built-in camera, you can walk safely down the street reading a book, but still see where you‚re going, because the page behind the text is a live video view of what's ahead
Pricing and Availability:
MegaReader 2.5 with 2 Million FREE Books sells for $1.99 on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id387136454
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5