Gameloft has released a new game powered by the Unreal engine called Wild Blood for Android devices on Google Play. Here's more info on this new Android game from Gameloft:
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
- Amazing real-time, full 3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and longbows to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
Wild Blood sells for $6.99 on the Google Play store.
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5