pjeffrey4444
(junior member)
06/05/04 06:35 AM
Re: Redshift Legacy game

I am loving this game.....just two things so far I cannot stand and do NOT think it adds to the game...
1. Why oh why did they feel it necessary to close the shops at night? Totally annoying.
2. The stores should be stocked with stuff i.e health potions and not run out....again...Totally annoying. Rather than add to the experience it detracts.

NarutoOwns989
(junior member)
07/22/04 10:15 AM
Legacy looks awesome!

I just read the review of Legacy and it looks kick ass!! Id go buy it right now but my PDA can't run it. What's a good PDA to run Legacy on (preferably a current Palm OS model)?

JadeDragon
(PDA Addict)
07/24/04 02:06 PM
Re: Legacy looks awesome!

Which PDA do you have?

Quote:

I just read the review of Legacy and it looks kick ass!! Id go buy it right now but my PDA can't run it. What's a good PDA to run Legacy on (preferably a current Palm OS model)?

JadeDragon
(PDA Addict)
07/24/04 02:08 PM
Re: Legacy looks awesome!

It's illegal to distribute game licenses here! The posts with potential game codes, registration numbers, etc. will be immediately removed!

Quote:

Can somebody please post the serial number of the game for me, please.

DMon
(junior member)
07/27/04 03:17 PM
Re: Redshift Legacy - Fire Blade

Quote:

Hey Tony ..
... where's the ice Dragon Blade??

At the end of Dragon's Lair hallway, is an ancient blade (i forget the name of it). Trade it to Negan for the Ice dragon blade.

DMon
(junior member)
07/29/04 03:05 PM

Quote:

.. I have 1 question for you: Where'd you find the Mucous blade and the swamp dragon??

The mucous blade in a cave to the north... At the top left of the map (outside the cave) is a teleporter which will take you to the Swamp dragon

Raine
(junior member)
08/01/04 06:14 PM
Re: Redshift Legacy Hints/Tips

I jsut went to the catamombs, where the key is to suppose to be, and i can't find it. Is it suppose to be laying on ground, or what?

Pyrain
(junior member)
09/06/04 10:35 AM
Re: Redshift Legacy game - Stuck in the Catacombs

I'm in the frozen empire and i can't find the purple dragon key. I see on the map on redshift website there is a secret wall and i can't open it. It's in the area of "25 rooms - 1 lever" in the south west.

Pyrain
(junior member)
09/07/04 08:07 AM

Please help me ... I'm in the frozen empire and i can't find the purple dragon key. I see on the map on redshift website there is a secret wall and i can't open it. It's in the area of "25 rooms - 1 lever" in the south west.

FuSchang
(junior member)
01/10/05 01:44 PM

Doesn't seem like this horse has been ridden in very long. I have a question that I can't seem to find a solution to that you might have encountered: City of Beraquel. bring the 5 magic coins to the bartender in E section. I have 5 magic coins but for some reason 2 of them are ogre coins so the barkeep doesn't register 5 coins. Have you run into this and if so is there a way past this?

Thanks

malestrom
(junior member)
02/02/08 03:40 PM

How do you leave items on the shelves?I know it's a stupid question........

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage