symantec11_76
(junior member)
03/15/05 07:02 PM
SD WI-FI card case?

Has anyone out there found a case for the SD WIFI cards? Or has anyone got any ideas on how to make one? I have a PalmOne WIFI card and it didn't come with a case. The aluminum case I have has a SD card slot to hold extra SD cards, but of course the WIFI card doesn't fit. I would appreciate any help. Thanks everyone.

Dotey
(member)
03/16/05 11:12 AM
Re: SD WI-FI card case?

I'm quite surprised you didn't get a case with yours.
Perhaps check back at the retailer where you purchased it?

It should come with a plastic case/cover.
I have the SD WiFi + 256mb, but I don't think that should make any difference in packaging.

Janiary
(junior member)
03/20/05 06:26 PM

My T3 aluminum case has two slot and the Wifi card does not specifically fit, however, by flipping the card it will slide in and hold secure. Been using it for a few months now and had no problems with the card sliding out or damaging the card.

symantec11_76
(junior member)
03/21/05 04:10 PM

I tried doing that with mine. But when I close the lid, it touches the screen on my T3, and I am not comfortable with that. I checked with Sandisk and they state they don't have a case for their Wi-Fi cards. But they did suggest trying a memory stick case. Now, the problem is finding a memory stick case to test out. Anyone have dimensions on a memory stick? I found the plastic cases everywhere, but they want to sell you like 5, and I just need one. Patience, Patience.

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage