Chip_D
(junior member)
08/29/06 08:12 PM
PPC 6700 dialing long numbers

I've been using a PPC6700 now for about a month. It takes awhile to get used to, but at least I only have to carry one thing with me.
One thing we could do with all our previous phones is add strings of numbers together for dialing. So if I wanted to forward our office lines to my sprint phone I'd have a number plus a hard pause and then another number and then a hard pause. I'd dial the number from my address book and then just keep pressing the TALK button. So far I haven't been able to figure out a way to do this with my Sprint.
Anyone know if this is possible? To add to the complexity, we use Act! for our contact manager, and I've found if I put in commas for pauses and then a number, when I sync the phone, Act! strips everything out but the 10 digit number.

Thanks in advance.

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
08/30/06 09:01 PM
Re: PPC 6700 dialing long numbers

Commas would have been my suggestion .

Chip_D
(junior member)
09/03/06 10:06 PM
Re: PPC 6700 dialing long numbers

I did the commas, and it worked kinda. But the problem is we Sync this with our Act! database, and when I sync, it strips out the commas and leaves the 10 digit number. Wondering if there is some kind of 3rd party dialer that allows us to do this.

Chip

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage