lcpg1
(junior member)
04/26/04 06:14 AM
Where can I find IPSec/L2TP or PPTP options configuring a VPN connection in a Toshiba e355

Where can i find IPSec/L2TP or PPTP options configuring a VPN connection in a Toshiba e355?

I have followed Microsoft?s procedure to Set up VPN server connections in Windows Mobile 2003:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/resources/support/pocketpc/toc/internet.aspx?language=en&os=2003&devicename=Toshiba%20e355%20&%20e350&deviceid=47&deviceType=PPC

In this procedure at step 7 (Next to VPN type, select the type of authentication to use with your device: IPSec/L2TP or PPTP) I can not find these options in my toshiba e355. They explain these options in the Help of the toshiba but they do not appear.

At step 8 (Select the type of authentication. If you select A pre-shared key, enter the key provided by your network administrator) I can not find these options either and they are explained in the Help of this pda, also.

I appreciate your help to know where to find these options in this pda.

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
04/29/04 06:23 AM
Re: Where can I find IPSec/L2TP or PPTP options configuring a VPN connection in a Toshiba e355

How are you making the connection? I didn't think that any of the SD WiFi cards worked with the e355.

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage