07/03/04 03:09 AM
thinkoutside = palm wireless kbd?


i just bought a palm T3, and it came with a booklet of "featured" accessories.

i'd like to take lisa's advice and get the thinkoustide stowaway IR keyboard (model name elerby). i want to compare prices at various sites, but it seems only and carry it.

unless... is the "elerby" also rebranded as "palm wireless keyboard" (model number p10946u)?

just trying to get the best deal out there.

Tong Zhang
(Senior Editor)
07/12/04 12:00 AM
Re: thinkoutside = palm wireless kbd?

That is the Stowaway keyboard by Think Outside.

Contact the Folks at | Privacy statement Go to homepage

Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5