hardnox
(junior member)
11/18/03 05:42 PM
how can i watch movies on my t-mobile pc

hey guys, i have a bunch of mpegs on my computer, but every ttim ei upload them thru active sync, they do not appear in the PPC, do i need to convert them? please lend me a hand, thanks!

jim

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
11/19/03 01:28 PM
Re: how can i watch movies on my t-mobile pc

Just drag them to the MyDocuments folder on your Pocket PC or a storage card, and get a copy of either Pocket MVP (free) or Pocket TV to watch them on the T-Mobile.

Tong Zhang
(Senior Editor)
08/25/04 12:06 PM

There is never a question that's too stupid to ask. We are all new to SOMETHING. Important thing is that you ask the questions and learn.

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
08/25/04 12:53 PM

You can indeed watch movies on all Pocket PCs and most Palm OS PDAs too. So the Mio will play movies just fine. All Pocket PCs come with Pocket Windows Media Player which can handle Windows Media Format movies. Get a copy of the free Pocket MVP to watch MPEG1, AVI and DivX movies on the unit too.

MattMan
(junior member)
09/29/04 06:01 PM

You need to be carefull not to have an accident driving with a movie on.

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
11/04/04 11:55 AM

There is no player for Quicktime movies unfortunately. But you can download RealPlayer for Pocket PC to play RealMedia files.

Jones
(junior member)
01/20/05 09:39 PM

Actually Lisa,

PictPocket Cinema does most codecs, however when I used it on my old 1945 it was buggy. You all might want to give it a review.

http://www.digisoftdirect.com/products/pictpocketcinema.html

Tom

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage