Xarroc
(junior member)
07/09/08 06:07 PM
Iphone

Hi,

I need to know if an Iphone is worth getting. I am currently with verision and really don't want to switch to another service that is more expensive. Is it really worth it?

mobtec
(member)
07/09/08 09:48 PM
Re: Iphone

If it were me, I only would do it if I also like AT&T. If you also like AT&T, the new coming iphone is reasonably priced (with contract and so make sure you like AT&T).

Xarroc
(junior member)
07/15/08 06:08 PM

Ya I agree with you... hmmm when is apple going to support verizon?

--------
Xarroc

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
07/15/08 08:31 PM

AT&T and Apple signed a 5 year exclusive agreement. So that would make a Verizon deal possible in 2012. Word is that Verizon turned Apple down when Apple first approached them looking for a carrier to partner with ... something that Verizon likely now regrets.

kumaran
(junior member)
09/01/08 12:17 PM

I don't know why people are suffering with unlocking and all the blah blah with apple iphone.

I have a Pocket PC, I used a iphone theme (http://www.iphonethemeforpocketpc.com/) and everything worked like a magic to me. Now I'm having the iphone experience in my Pocket PC.

bindlewirdle
(junior member)
09/04/08 06:52 PM

Why would Apple ever want to bother with Verizon/Sprint? All that means is they'll need to develop another radio technology and add to their support costs. Its not like either carrier is a major player outside of the US and hence worth having as a partner. AT&T does at least use the preferred technology.

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage