rl55
(junior member)
01/27/12 09:28 AM
question on acer A200 audio output

This tablet is ideal for my basic requirements. However, my concern is the low audio output through internal speakers. Would earphones help? I am assuming if the power is insufficient to drive the internal speakers, it would be the same for earphones( with the exception of much lower external noise)? The low audio would be a deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance.

LisaG
(Head Honcho)
01/27/12 09:58 AM
Re: question on acer A200 audio output

As we mentioned in out full review, volume out through headphones is fine. It's not deafeningly loud but to my ears it's plenty loud enough, and has bass emphasis. Speaker volume generally has nothing to do with headphone or Bluetooth headphone volume in mobile products.

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tablets/Acer-Iconia-Tab-A200.htm

rl55
(junior member)
01/27/12 10:51 AM
Re: question on acer A200 audio output

Thank you very much for the timely input.Your reply gives me a comfort level that I previously did not have. I was unaware of the fact that the internal and external volumes were unrelated. That is why I asked.The review was very well done, like all of your reviews.

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage