LisaG
(Head Honcho)
06/21/05 02:16 AM
Review: i-mate JAM Pocket PC Phone (850 MHz version)

Who says a Pocket PC phone has to be huge? The JAM is the darling of many thanks to its small size, elegant looks and strong feature set. Similar in size to the very portable and popular Palm OS Treo 650, the JAM has a 2.8" transflective display, 416 MHz Intel XScale processor, Bluetooth and a 1.3 megapixel digital camera. It's a GSM phone, and we review the 850/1800/1900 MHz version which targets the US. Though sold by importers rather than US carriers, the JAM is reasonably priced and well worth a look.

Read our review at: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/i-mate_JAM.htm

More News. . .

varun
(junior member)
02/18/08 05:53 AM
Re: Review: i-mate JAM Pocket PC Phone (850 MHz version)

i-mate JAM Pocket PC Phone (850 MHz version)
it's really good and it's really dynamic phone , it's a pocket pc which is really compact and good.
it's 1.3 megapixel camera gives a good and real image
416 MHz Intel XScale processor gives a good speed to the mobile and a good facility to users of this mobile
And the great thing is all about it's bluetooth that give support to users use this phone handsfree, through this data transfers at high speed, and it's my dream to bye this phone in my first salary

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage