Sprint today announced new pricing plans targeted at its business customers who have Nextel Direct Connect services. The new plans provide unlimited Direct Connect, Group Connect, Mobile-to-Mobile, Text Messaging and Picture Mail, starting at $29.99 per month. Here is more info on the new Nextel Direct Connect plans from Sprint:
With other mobile providers, a business is asked to choose a plan based on monthly anytime voice minutes required per user and then pay incrementally for features such as push-to-talk, text messaging and picture mail. While this approach makes sense for consumers, businesses use mobile communications tools differently and need plans to address the fact that most communication occurs between workgroup members. With Nextel Direct Connect Custom Plans, the focus is on key services used most by workgroups, which are bundled with unlimited usage, at a low flat monthly rate. A business can then attach a bucket of anytime voice minutes to be shared with the entire workgroup.
Specifically, businesses can choose from the following Nextel Direct Connect Custom Plans:
* Unlimited Workgroup Communications -- with unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect(R) plus unlimited text messaging, mobile-to-mobile minutes and night and weekend minutes starting at 9 p.m. o $29.99 per month per line.
* Web & Navigation -- includes the above features, plus unlimited data, Web browsing and GPS navigation o $39.99 per month per line for Nextel phones. o $49.99 per month per line for PowerSource and Nextel Direct Connect capable Sprint phones.
* Pooled voice minutes can be added to either plan for the group to share o 500 minutes for $30 per month per line. o Or 2,000 minutes for $100 per month per line.
More about Nextel Direct Connect
Nextel Direct Connect is the only push-to-talk product in the industry that offers:
* Industry-leading performance with the advantage of instant connection (call set-up times of less than one second)
* Connection to the world's largest community of users, with millions of existing Nextel Direct Connect subscribers
* Nationwide and international push-to-talk services
* The largest portfolio of push-to-talk phones, including the largest selection of rugged phones
* Integrated business solutions, including the largest selection of GPS-solutions
The new Nextel Direct Connect Custom Plans are initially available to business-liable customers with Nextel Direct Connect-capable phones. Sprint plans to offer these plans to consumers and individual-liable accounts in the future.
For more information about Nextel Direct Connect, visit www.sprint.com/nexteldirectconnect
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Samsung Omnia i910 for Verizon
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1a
LG Incite Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro Phone for AT&T
BlackBerry Storm for Verzion
HTC Fuze for AT&T
BlackBerry Bold for AT&T
HTC Touch Pro for Sprint
Samsung Epix i907 for AT&T
T-Mobile G1 Google Android Phone
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5