Sprint today announces that the company will reward loyal customers with perks and privileges such as early upgrades, anniversary rewards and more. Here is more info on Sprint Premier program:
Loyalty pays. So Sprint is rewarding its most loyal and high-value consumer customers with perks, privileges and discounts that drive higher satisfaction, through the launch of Sprint Premier.
After being automatically enrolled in Sprint Premier, customers receive benefits such as:
* Early Upgrades: After only one year customers can receive our new customer price on a new handset. That's almost a year sooner than other customers. For accounts sharing minutes, the early upgrade applies to the primary line. A new two-year agreement is required.
* ?Just Because? Perks: Spontaneous special offers for trips, tickets to shows and sporting events -- just to say thanks.
* Anniversary Rewards: Customers celebrate their annual Sprint anniversary with a special gift such as free ring tones or free minutes.
* First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre?, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.
* Accessory Discounts: A once-a-year discount on accessories at participating Sprint stores.
* Courtesy Plan Check: For customers who haven?t changed their plan in six months, Sprint will notify them for a ?Plan Check? to make sure they are getting the most value out of their device.
Eligibility requirements for Sprint Premier are simple: 1) For three consecutive months, consumer customers must be on an individual wireless plan of at least $69.99 per month or spend at least $99.99 per month on a plan that shares minutes, or 2) they must have been a Sprint wireless customer for at least 10 years. For complete rules about Sprint Premier, visit sprint.com/premiercustomer.
Sprint Premier is the latest addition to a growing list of other customer-friendly initiatives Sprint has already launched for its customers, including:
* The Right Plan Promise, which allows customers to change their plans at anytime without signing a new contract.
* Sprint?s Simply EverythingSM, an unlimited pricing plan that gives customers value with unlimited nationwide voice, text, data, e-mail, Web-surfing, Sprint TV, Sprint Music, GPS navigation, Direct Connect and Group Connect for $99.99 per month. Visit www.sprint.com/everything for additional details.
* Ready Now, in which trained and committed retail associates work one-on-one with customers to personalize phones, set up features and demonstrate how phones work ? before the customer leaves the store. Visit www.sprint.com/readynow for additional details.
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Samsung Omnia i910 for Verizon
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1a
LG Incite Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro Phone for AT&T
BlackBerry Storm for Verzion
HTC Fuze for AT&T
BlackBerry Bold for AT&T
HTC Touch Pro for Sprint
Samsung Epix i907 for AT&T
T-Mobile G1 Google Android Phone
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5