Toshiba today announced a new Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521 model. The latest Toshiba Satellite Pro S300 model is designed for business professionals looking for more laptop at a lower price without sacrificing performance and functionality.
The Satellite Pro S300 series is particularly popular for its 15.4 inch display, providing desktop replacement performance and convenient docking. Building on its highly successful predecessor, the S300-EZ2501, it features increased memory, a larger capacity hard drive, an industry-leading two-year international limited warranty and Toshiba's high level of quality, reliability and durability. The Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521 also includes Toshiba's EasyGuard Technology with PC Health Monitor. These enhancements can help protect your laptop from theft, spills and jolts as well as continuously check the performance and functionality of a system's critical hardware components and alert users when the system is in need of a tune-up. And with its EPEAT Gold rating, this Satellite Pro S300 reinforces Toshiba's continued commitment in providing environmentally conscious designed products.
Satellite Pro S300-EZ2521 Specs:
* Genuine Window Vista Business
* Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6600 (2.2GHz)
* 3GB DDR2 SDRAM memory
* 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard disc drive
* DVD-SuperMulti (+/-R double layer)
* 15.4-inch diagonal TruBrite widescreen WXGA display
* Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD
* Intel WiFi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/g/n)
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Built-in Webcam with Business Card Reader software
* eSATA/USB Combo Sleep and Charge port
* Toshiba Standard Two-Year International Limited Warranty
* EasyGuard Technology featuring PC Health Monitor
* Price $7998
AVAILABILITY: Available April 7, 2009 through select Toshiba Preferred Partner Program resellers and e-tailers.
Read our latest notebook reviews:
Sony VAIO P with SSD
Fujitsu LifeBook P8020
Toshiba Portege A600
Acer Aspire One with Windows XP
Sony Vaio Z550
Toshiba Satellite Pro M300
ASUS Eee PC
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5