Pairing industry-leading push-to-talk capabilities with a new chic purple color, i776w by Motorola is an affordable clamshell handset that is both durable and dependable. Motorola i776w from Sprint offers Nextel Direct Connect push-to-talk, a VGA camera, messaging, GPS Navigation and Bluetooth compatibility. It also features Push-to-Send My Info, Push-to-Send Contacts and Push-to-View. These Push-to-X capabilities allow customers to instantly exchange their contact information, other contacts from their Address Book or send an image using the push-to-talk capabilities of Nextel Direct Connect.
NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT:
* Direct Connect: Instant, one-to-one push-to-talk communication nationwide with any other Nextel Direct Connect subscriber.
* Group Connect: Communicate or coordinate activities with up to 20 other Nextel Direct Connect subscribers all at once ? nationwide, quickly and easily. Create and manage groups dynamically on your phone.
* International Direct Connect: International Direct Connect Calling lets you instantly connect from the U.S. to users in other eligible countries including Canada and Mexico. In addition, International Direct Connect Roaming lets you make and receive push-to-talk calls while traveling in those countries.
* Direct Talk: The all-digital off-network push-to-talk service that works anywhere, anytime between compatible phones for short-range communications (range will vary based on terrain and conditions and in-building performance). Direct Talk is a reliable back-up communications tool in times of emergency, network outage, or when working in or traveling to remote areas where coverage is not available.
* Direct Send: Send pictures or contact information to other Direct Send-capable phones with a quick push of the button.
* NextMail: Send voice messages to any email address anywhere using your Direct Connect button. NextMail lets you communicate with others via email on the go without typing. You can also incorporate NextMail into your daily operations to document and track activity; even use customizable subject lines to prioritize, sort and file critical communications.
* Talk Group: Assign combinations of up to 256 talk groups and Direct Talk channels.
* Embedded VGA-quality camera to capture and share images.
* Bluetooth 1.2 Wireless Technology for hands-free, short-range wireless communication using a compatible Bluetooth enabled headset and wireless uploading/downloading to or from a computer.
* Send or receive Multimedia Messages (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users. You can even wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint web site.
* GPS Navigation with an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available and receiving audible and visual turn-by-turn driving directions, mapping your location, or conducting local searches direct from your handset.
* Second Line Service adds a second line to your phone. One line for business, one line for personal, or perhaps two business lines, with different area codes. Separate Billing for second line is also available.
* Hands-free wireless conversations are always available with the built-in speakerphone.
* Form factor: Clamshell
* Dimensions: 3.39 inches x 1.8 inches x 0.8 inches (86.1 mm x 45.7 mm x 20.3 mm)
* Weight: 3.56 ounces (100.9 grams)
* Network: iDEN 800/900 MHz for Nextel Direct Connect, interconnect and data
* Main Display: 128 x 160 TFT, 64K colors, 20,480 pixels
* Sub-Display: 128 x 32 TFT, 64K colors, 4,096 pixels
* Battery Specifications: Standard Capacity Li-Ion Battery
* Talk Time: 205 minutes
For more info visit www.sprint.com
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
HTC Imagnio for Verizon
HTC Pure for AT&T
HTC Touch Pro2 for Verizon
HTC Hero for Sprint
HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5