WaterField Designs unveils a new Smart Case design exclusively for the Apple iPhone 4. The new Smart Case sports distressed leather sides and a choice of six new colors. WaterField Designs, a leading maker of custom-fitted computer bags and cases for digital gear, manufactures all products locally in San Francisco and can thus offer new custom-sized cases quickly. More info on this new iPhone 4 case:
The iPhone 4 Smart Case features:
* Unique, multi-layered padding system with a high-impact, rigid insert to protect screen.
* Naturally tanned, distressed, brown leather flanks each side for an easy grip.
* Protective Ultrasuede scratch-free liner cleans iPhone 4 as it is inserted/extracted.
* Textured, highly water-resistant outer nylon material.
* All internal stitching and thin design for a sleek and smooth look.
* Six color options let users mix and match with their Muzetto and iPad Smart Case.
* Three functional style options offer carrying options:
? Slip style: for stashing in a pocket or bag
? Flap style: for attaching to a bag or backpack strap for quick access.
? Clip style: for clipping to a belt or bag.
WaterField also offers the iPhone Travel Case designed to keep the iPhone 4 and its accessories organized and tangle-free. Custom-sized, padded interior compartments keep neat and separated. Self-locking zippers ensure the contents don?t spill out accidentally. All three sizes maintain their thin and compact shape, even when fully packed.
Availability & Pricing
The iPhone 4 Smart Case? Three styles: Slip $39, Flap $45 and Clip $45.
Six colors: Black, Copper, Pine, Green, Flame or Pearl.
Available now for pre-order at http://www.sfbags.com Shipping July 9, 2010.
The iPhone 4 Travel Case?Three sizes: Small $35, Medium $37, Large $39.
Six colors: Black, Brown, Green, Blue, Red, Silver. Available now.
Read our iPod and iPhone product reviews:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5