Sprint today announced that the Motorola i1 will be available first on Sunday, July 25, through direct ship sales channels, including Business Sales, telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web sales (www.sprint.com/motoi1) for $149.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade, two-year service agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate. It will then be available in all remaining Sprint sales channels beginning on Sunday, Aug. 8. Here is more info:
With solid body construction that meets military specifications for protection against dust, shock, vibration and blowing rain, Motorola i1 is designed for those who work and play hard. It offers the Android 1.5 operating system, and automatically syncs and integrates office and personal information such as emails, calendar appointments and contacts.
Motorola i1 enhances the Nextel Direct Connect experience with the ability to view who is calling regardless of what application you are in, whether you are managing your emails, checking your calendar, composing messages or viewing media.
Motorola i1 also offers a variety of robust business and entertainment applications through the Android Market, and when combined with the built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, it provides a great view of what's happening both personally and professionally. Applications like Scan2PDF Mobile 2.0, Unit Converter - ConvertPad and RealCalc Scientific Calculator can help get work done, while staying connected to friends through Facebook or Tweeting using an easily customizable Twitter app like Touiteur.
In addition, Sprint partner applications available for businesses on the Motorola i1 include:
* Xora mobile workforce management solutions provide businesses with real-time visibility into field operations, and helps automate payroll and job workflow processes. The Android version of Xora Time Track includes new features like photo barcode scanning and signature capture, eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware to support such capabilities.
* TeleNavTrack uses the latest technologies to make mobile workforce and asset management reliable and affordable for businesses of all sizes. It lets businesses use wireless barcode scanning to track inventory and assets, manage deliveries, better predict arrival times, change schedules on-the-fly and deploy workers. It can also reduce paperwork by allowing the mobile workforce to complete invoices, orders and timesheets on the device.
* Sprint Mobile Locator is a Web-based solution that allows businesses to easily track and locate workers, and view a mapping display on a PC in near real-time using a wireless phone's built-in GPS capabilities.
Key features include:
* Popular business tools such as Microsoft Document Viewer and corporate sync ensure Word or PowerPoint files can be accessed on the go
* Message entry is a breeze with both Android standard virtual keyboard and Swype virtual keyboards being offered
* A 5 megapixel camera with flash, geo-tagging and panoramic capabilities provides crisp photos and clearly displays them on the vibrant 3.1-inch HVGA screen, and video can also be recorded and stored on a provided microSD for sharing or future viewing straight from the device
* The Android browser allows you to see web pages and Flash 8-enabled sites in full view using Wi-Fi, and the latest Opera Mini 5 browser enables quick browsing over the Nextel National Network and Wi-Fi
For more info visit www.sprint.com
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Droid X by Motorola
Smsung Wave bada phone
Nokia E73 Mode for T-Mobile
blackBerry Bold 9650
HTC EVO 4G from Sprint
LG Fathom for Verizon
Palm Pre Plus on AT&T
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5