NovoThink has released a solar powered battery case for the iPod touch. The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery case has a solar panel on the back and the battery capacity is 1500mAh, and best of all it's eco-friendly.
We are giving away one Surge battery case for the iPod touch for a lucky winner selected at random. Here is more info:
More about Surge solar battery:
* State-of-the-art solar panel allows continuous charging from the sun
* Custom designed and engineered solar panels outputs 5.5V at 100 mAh in full sun
* Integrated rechargeable 1500 mAh 3.7 V lithium-ion polymer battery offers 120% capacity of iPod touch
* Advanced lithium-ion polymer battery cell technology prevents overcharging
* Custom engineered USB 2.0 cable provides high capacity charging and data exchange
* Powerup and sync with iTunes without removing iPod touch from case with the provided USB cable
* Compatible with standard USB charging ports
* Optimized power management system provides continuous charge to the internal battery of the iPod touch
* Durable, lightweight hard-shell construction with soft-touch grip side sections
* Integrated 4 LED battery status indicator
* Built-in Apple certified 30 pin connector
* Made for iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation)
The Surge for iPod touch sells for $69.95, and you can find more info on: http://www.solararcadia.com/surge-for-ipod-touch-p-3.html
How to win a NovoThink Surge battery case
Reply to this post and list all the Apple products you are using. We will select a winner from all posters. Due to legal reasons, we can only ship the Novothink Surge battery case to USA/Canada. Sorry, international readers!
Also we will have more giveaways coming this week and next week. So keep checking back for a chance to win!!
Read our iPod and iPhone product reviews:
More News. . .
I seriously need one!
My charger cord thingies all ruined...............
Well lets see what I own.
An itouch 2nd generation
an itouch 3rd generation
(don't ask why I have 2 itouches.....lets just say I'm a dedicated fan of itouches)
thats about all I can remember
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5