Sony Ericsson today announced LiveView micro display with remote control functionality mirrors the activities of your mobile phone. The Sony Ericsson LiveView runs on Android and is part of the Sony Ericsson Extras portfolio. It uses Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly pair up to a compatible handset and allows consumers to control the phone without taking it out of their pocket or handbag. Read text messages, see incoming calls and keep up to date with the latest news on Facebook and Twitter. Here is more info on the Sony Ericsson LiveView along with a demo video from Sony Ericsson:
Whether on the go, in a meeting or out for dinner, the convenient Sony Ericsson LiveView can be clipped anywhere. Attached in a watch strap, on a keychain or clipped to a laptop, the micro display allows the user to incorporate the product into their lifestyle and always stay connected.
Your window to your world with Sony Ericsson LiveView
* Micro display device that mirrors the phone
* Tunes on the go ? control music
* Don?t miss out ? Get instant notification and readtexts, Tweets and Facebook updates
* Incoming calls ? see who is calling
* Make it mine ? open platform for developers to add to the large collection of applications for a unique experience
The Sony Ericsson LiveView will be available in stores from Q4, 2010.
The Sony Ericsson LiveView is also available in one of the Sony Ericsson Experience Packs. An ?Experience Pack? is a package of several related components that together create a great user experience in a certain area. The packages include mobile phone applications, accessories, services and much more. The ?Sony Ericsson Fitness Pack? is aimed at sports and fitness enthusiasts. It contains a sport application for the Sony Ericsson LiveView - The SportyPal Pro ? and a carrying case for your mobile phone ? ideal for exercising.
The first ?Sony Ericsson Experience Pack? will be available in selected markets in Q4.
Sony Ericsson LiveView - at a glance
Music player control
* Play, pause, next, previous track and volume adjustment
* Track title display
Social Networking Services
* Display Facebook updates
* Display Twitter updates
* Display incoming texts
* Display RSS feeds
* Show phone number for incoming calls
* Mute ringer for incoming phone calls
* List of missed calls
* Calendar reminders
* Find your phone
* Display time and date
* Bluetooth technology
* Micro USB connector
* 1,3?colour OLED display, 128x128 pixels
* Compatible with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro and most other brands on Android 2.0 and above.
* Bluetooth range approximately 10m
* Size:3.5 x 3.5x1.1cm
* Typical consumer battery usage time: 4 days
Availability and versions
* Available in selected markets from Q4 2010
* Sony Ericsson LiveView
* MicroUSB charger
* User guide
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330
Samsung Epic 4G
Samsung Eternity II
Droid 2 by Motorola
BlackBerry Torch 9800
Sharp FX on AT&T
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and X10 mini pro
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5