AppMania today announced that Iron Wars, their new 3D game will be available at the end of December. An exciting, real time 3D shooter, Iron Wars is a battle between futuristic iron balls. The battle of the balls takes place on different arenas: space platform, abandoned mine, forest, cemetery with a vault and more. Consisting of 32 various missions in the single-user campaign and three different game modes, the game enables its users to play with each other via network. Here is more info on this upcoming iPhone game along with some screens and a video:
The game recreates the atmosphere and dynamics of the best action games. Its colorful graphics and thoughtfully designed gameplay will carry you away into unique world of the Iron Wars and make you want to stay there for some time.
The game features:
* 32-level campaign
* Network game via Wi-Fi with up to 4 players per map (Bluetooth and Internet modes in the nearest updates)
* Possibility to play online with other iPad and iPhone owners
* Customized game with bots
* 8 different maps in 5 settings
* Dynamic sounds
* Three different game modes (Death Match, Team Death Match, Domination)
* Vast variety of weapons and special bonuses on the maps
* Score table developed on the direct sharing basis to show just your own and your friends' results
Iron Wars will be free to download with in-game purchase options for new maps and new game modes.
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5