California based Logic Factory today released the universal version of Ascendancy space exploration and galactic empire building game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Pick one of twenty-one alien species to lead to the stars. Manage your planets, research new technologies, design ships, and explore the cosmos. Experience turn-based ship and fleet combat within star systems, with an enormous variety of new inventions and gizmos you get to discover, build, and refit onto your ships. Here is more info on this iOS game:
Experience turn-based ship and fleet combat within star systems, with an enormous variety of new inventions and gizmos you get to discover, build, and refit onto your ships. Weapons and specialty gizmos have their own unique special effects and sounds, and can help you develop specialized strategies and subtle tactics in battle. But diplomacy is an alternative. Trade, form alliances, manipulate, befriend, and make peace with your fellow galactic denizens, if you choose.
The new 2.12 version adds:
- Ascendancy now supports iPhone 3G and earlier models of iPod touch. Any device running iOS 4.1 or higher is now supported.
- Starmap graphics are optimized for a higher frame rate.
- The speed of transitions between views is greatly increased.
- The touch interface is tuned for easier control. Note that in System View this means you no longer drag a ship?s destination in the system. Instead just tap on the destination you want for the ship.
- A rare bug that prevented an AI-controlled species from leaving their home world is fixed.
- Alien species no longer pester the player for peace. Repeat refusals of peace offers cause the aliens to give up.
- A help-touch bug in ship building is fixed.
- A number of interface layout bugs are fixed.
- A rarely occurring memory leak is fixed.
Ascendancy sells for $7.99 on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id412523782#
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5