Gameloft has released info and a new trailer for its up-coming title 9mm, a GTA style game with lots of gunfights. The game will be available soon for iPhone, iPad and Android. Here is more info along with a couple of character art and a video. Be aware: the video includes some mature content:
John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets. But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: Take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.
Key Game Features:
- Up to 12 players multiplayer in both online or local mode with free for all and team deathmatch, 4 unique maps
- Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you?ll jump, shoot and fire clip after
clip in stunning slow motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals
- Become engrossed in the dark story of gang wars, crooked cops and betrayal
that will take you through 12 levels and lead you from the dankest slums all the
way to Mexico.
- Arm yourself 16 different weapons & numerous power-ups that can be bought in the shop
- A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that emphasizes the tone of the game, including
artists such as: Apathy, Beanie Sigel & Freeway & Jake One.
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
More News. . .
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5