Chrono Trigger, a classic RPG developed by the all star team of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY, is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch. It offers an intuitive touch-screen interface to make navigating this rich world easier and more rewarding than ever. Two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game - the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum - are included to offer even greater challenges. Here is more info:
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game:
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for the iPhone/iPod touch.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations total offer players nearly limitless options in combat!
Chrono Trigger sells for $9.99 on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrono-trigger/id479431697?mt=8
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5