NCsoft has released their latest in its line of iOS titles, Project 83113, available now on the iTunes App Store. Developed by Swedish studio Fabrication Games and published by NCsoft, Project 83113 is a stunning, action-packed platformer/shooter title blasts players through an epic futuristic saga. In a time where Man has grown to depend completely on Machine, Special Unit 83113, otherwise known as Belle, is born to bring an end to the reign of the Machine. Here is more info on this new iOS game:
With its intuitive swipe controls and stunning graphics, Project 83113 challenges players everywhere to jump, slide, and blaze through thrilling worlds by Belle's side; leading up to Ground Zero where the ultimate battle of Man vs. Machine will take place.
Project 83113 supports six languages, English, Korean, Spanish, Italian, German and French, raising the level of fun for players worldwide.
- Four individual maps of the future - save what is left of Earth after the Machine takes over.
- Intense Boss Levels! Battle till the bitter end of the Machine and its minions, and destroy all four Shield Generators before it's too late.
- Special mission levels! Play as Belle's sidekick 'Rob' and infiltrate the Machine Haven.
- Search for hidden blueprints to switch and upgrade your weapons.
- Intuitive swipe controls - blast away enemies with a simple touch.
- iOS Devices
iPhone 3G, 4, 4S | iPod Touch 3rd, 4th Generation | iPad 1, 2 & the New iPad
Requires iOS 4.3.5 and up
Pricing and Availability
Project 83113 is available now for $ 0.99 on the iTunes app store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id508679689?mt=8
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
More News. . .
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5