LG today announced the LG Optimus G Pro, the 5.5-inch display Android device, is being rolled-out in most Asian market starting this week. The smartphone will debut in Hong Kong in June followed by other Asian markets including Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Philippine, Vietnam and Malaysia throughout the month.
Check out our in-depth review of the LG Optimus G Pro for ATT:
Check out our video review of the LG Optimus G Pro for ATT:
Also don't miss our video comparison smackdown between the LG Optimus G Pro and the Samsung Galaxy Note II:
More from LG's announcement:
The Optimus G Pro is equipped with the swift Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, which features a 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU and Adreno 320 GPU. Combined with other industry-leading features such as a long-lasting 3,140mAh battery and 2GB RAM, LG's Optimus G Pro is one of the most advanced smartphones currently on the market today. With its expansive 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display delivering a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels at 400ppi, the Optimus G Pro provides razor sharp images and wide viewing angles as well as a comfortable in-hand experience and great "pocketability."
Backed by powerful hardware features, the Optimus G Pro also comes packed with differentiated UX features, such as:
* Dual Camera and Dual Recording: The Dual Camera and Dual Recording functions allow users to capture pictures or videos with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously for a unique picture-in-picture experience;
* VR Panorama: The VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360*view;
* Pause and Resume Recording: The Pause and Resume Recording feature allows for the recording of short snippets of video which can then be viewed as one continuous file.
* Smart Video: Smart Video recognizes the position of the viewer's eyes and automatically plays or stops the video without any manual input from the user.
* Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
* Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
* Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
* Memory: 16GB / microSD (up to 64GB)
* RAM: 2GB DDR
* Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
* Battery: 3,140mAh (removable)
* Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
* Colors: Indigo Black, Lunar White
Check out our latest smartphone reviews:
LG Optimus G Pro Review
Nokia Lumia 928 Video Review
Samsung Galaxy S4 Review
Sony Xperia ZL Video Review
HTC One Review
Sony Xperia Z Review
Verizon BlackBerry Z10 Video Review
BlackBerry Z10 Review
Pantech Discover Review
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5