Gameloft today updated "Despicable Me: Minion Rush," the game reached more than 50 million downloads on the App Store and Google Play in one month. The developer plans to continue to support "Despicable Me: Minion Rush" with new content, beginning with the first free update, available on iOS and very soon on Android. The update is directly inspired from the 3D-CG comedy adventure, Despicable Me 2. Here's more info:
Gru's loyal, yellow, gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year!
* Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
* Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
* Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru's Lab and Gru's Residential Area
* Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
* Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game
* Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
* Experience custom animation and voice overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
* Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
* Engage in various bonus gameplays:
Destroy things as Mega Minion
Collect bananas riding the Fluffy Unicorn
Hang on to Gru's Rocket for the ride of your life
* Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who's going to win Minion of the Year!
New update brings more features:
. A full new environment: El Macho's Lair, including the film's new villain El Macho and the purple Evil Minions.
. New costumes for Minions: The Golfer and highly popular "Bee-do" alarm Minion!
. New challenges: more than 150 new missions and achievements
This first update to "Despicable Me: Minion Rush" is now available on the App Store and very soon on Google Play.
Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5