Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Windows Phone

Pages: 1
BlckBrryMD

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: New York
Apps to Enhance Your I700 Experience
      #12342 - 06/20/04 12:53 PM

If you are looking for some great apps to enchance your I700 experience look no further than SuperDaves site.

http://www.sdsoft.net/i700.aspx

The Phone Lock is still in beta mode but it is fully functioning and a great app. He plans to have it out in full 1.x release soon and the price is yet unknown.

AutoStep is simple and does help to speed up the I700 and keep it in turbo mode.

1X Popup Killer, until we get WMPE2003 this is a great way to keep that annoying 1X PopUp under control.

KeyLock is for those who just want to keep their I700 buttons under control when its not in their case etc.

Lastly is the Targus keyboard driver. Since no companies have moved on getting drivers out dave found a way to tweak one.

Enjoy the info, apps.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BlckBrryMD

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: New York
Re: Apps to Enhance Your I700 Experience [Re: ]
      #12676 - 06/28/04 06:09 PM

Actually all of them work well on any PPC and the I700 is no exception. It really comes down to what you want. I personally wanted quick and easy access to my data and do not need a million fields and options and time be spent creating cute graphic and credit card looking files. SplashData's SplashID works for me and on my I700.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4737

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage